Friday, April 17, 2015

Almost barefoot sandal season :)

Lots of activity going on in life....my girls planning their move to California, finishing their last college courses, my older one traveling to Vietnam etc, and also the end of the school year looming around the corner. However, I keep crocheting through it all :) since that is what helps me keep it together!! So here are some of my finished projects...
Pattern courtsey 365crochet !

These are fun and quick projects. I am on a roll, and will probably try out all the barefoot sandal patterns I can find trolling the interwebs :)
I had some more finishes....one was a request from my younger one, a gift for her friend, a Tardis amigurumi..and this blanket. I found a picture diagram of this one online, but it was so blurry, it was impossible to follow, so I just winged it. Also modified the number of flowers attached...decided to do them only on one side.

Hope you are in good cheer, and using crafts to keep in good cheer :) If not, give something a shot. You may like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment