Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Some finishes, and learning a new craft.....

This will hopefully be a completed bracelet soon. But the amount of strain it is putting on my eyes....., I feel that I am starting this hobby at a wrong age. I need younger eyes.


Among the finishes, here's one I have to share...It is the "Call the Midwife" blanket, inspired by a British TV show. It is listed here for a very reasonable price. I was also able to finish up a couple of felt candle mats, but still need to take pictures of them. Plus I started working on my Yoshi graph afghan, which looks like it will turn out to be huge....I'm trying to do about 4 rows every day, so with 160 rows on the graph, just getting through that will take me 40 DAYS!! Then add the border....What did I get myself into :)
Keep on crafting....

No comments:

Post a Comment