Thursday, April 14, 2016

LA Fashio District haul video, and a couple more finished projects.

We visited our daughters over my Spring break, and I had recently learned about LA's Fashio District, so of course, I had to make the trip. I did not do sufficient research, and ended up going on a Sunday, when it seems the stores with ready-made dresses are not open to the public. The fabric ones, however, were open, and so I had a great time shopping for fabric. I have posted my haul on youtube. Check it out!
Some recent finishes-

A carrot scarf and a zippered pouch looking like a candy bar! Both are inspired by Twinkie Chan's work- She is just so amazing!
It is finally beginning to warm up here in my part of the world- Minnesota- and I can't wait for it to be summer vacation- 8 more weeks to go!
Till next time, keeping on crafting, world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment