Friday, March 13, 2015

Felt candle mat, and a Lego blocks scarf!

It's finally warming up here in Minnesota :) It was such a crazy winter....I felt like it just couldn't make up it's mind. November was unusually cold, December and January were warm (Brown Christmas!) by Minnesota standards, and then February brought back sub-zero January-like temperatures...so, I'm thankful for the Sun coming out, and am not going to miss the March snow even one bit.
Here's what I've been crafting....I made this felt candle mat in preparation for a Community Education class I will be teaching over the summer. I am happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this quick project and have a large bag of felt that I now plan to put to good use! So be prepared to see more of my felt creations here in the future :)


Also finished up a couple of Lego block scarves:
The scarves will be listed in my Ebay store, and eventually I plan to have some felt creations listed up as well.
Till then, take care, and start using up some more of that yarn from that humungous stash :D

No comments:

Post a Comment